PugliaExperience is a travelling screenwriter’s workshop for professional TV and film writers. It is a highly specialised training programme which meets two key aims of the Apulia Film Commission Foundation: promoting film and TV production in Apulia and supporting training in specific skills.
THE DEADLINE IS EXTENDED TO 8TH MAY
Apulia Film Commission Foundation is organising the fourth edition of “AAW Puglia Experience”, a workshop for sixteen (16) professional scriptwriters from all over the world. PugliaExperience 2013 is an itinerant scriptwriting workshop for professional scriptwriters from all over the world.
The main tutor is the scriptwriter James V. Hart, author of many films, such as “Bram Stoker’s Dracula” by Francis Ford Coppola and assisted by special guests as Claire Dobbin, international script editor, chairperson of the Melbourne International Film Festival and Christopher Vogler, veteran story consultant for major Hollywood film companies and author of “The Writer’s Journey” and “Memo from the Story Department”.
This edition of the workshop is organised in partnership with eQuinoxe Europe e.V., an independent, non-profit association founded in 2001 to support European filmmakers on an international level.
It will end with a final pitching session with a panel of international film and TV producers.
Duration: the workshop will take place from 17th June – 6th July 2013.
Location: Apulia Region. The local area will be used as a large-scale, educational “set” to inspire scripts for international audio-visual productions.
Number of participants: 16 (sixteen) participants, up to a quarter of places available are reserved for candidates born or resident in Apulia.
- proven professional experience as scriptwriter and/or certified qualification as scriptwriter from specialist training schools or bodies (public or private);
- excellent level of written and spoken English.
- laptop with Wi-Fi connection and word processing software.
- the application form duly filled and signed;
- a statement of truth, certifying the veracity of the information provided in the CV and that the applicant is the only author of the treatment submitted and that she/he has not sold the rights of the treatment;
- a professional CV, preferably in EU format or Europass;
- a copy of a valid identity document;
- an original treatment (3-5 pages maximum) for a full length film project/TV film which could be potentially set in Apulia.
Applicants should send this documentation by scanning and uploading it as a one-file (maximum 6mb) on the specific section of Apulia Film Commission website available at the following link :http://tools.apuliafilmcommission.it/lavoraconnoi/index_PE.php
The deadline is extended to 8th May, h 23.59. Please note that it is possible to ask for further information until 7th May to the following contacts: Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . Telephone: +39 080 9752900.
Information: e-mail email@example.com or telephone +39 080 9752900.
Project ref. code B39E12000900004
Initiative co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund – Action 4.3.1.